The Church of Mother of God before Týn

In the 11th century, this area was occupied by a Romanesque church, which was built there for foreign merchants coming to the nearby Týn Courtyard.1 Later it was replaced by an early Gothic Church of Our Lady before Týn in 1256.
The_Church_of_Mother_of_God_before_T_n.jpg

The Church of Mother of God before Týn

Forgotten Legacy JohanJacobsen